An extremely comfortable catered 4 star chalet which sleeps 10 guests in five en suite double bedrooms. Olympie 3 is one of the biggest chalets in the Meribel valley and boasts fantastic mountain views plus great facilities including a jacuzzi and sauna which offer the perfect apres ski relaxation!
Olympie 3 is a fantastic chalet located at the head of the valley with stunning south west views over Lake Tueda and up to Mont Vallon. The apartment offers five bedrooms all with en suite bath/shower rooms. It also has a sauna and a Jacuzzi bath in which you can relax after a hard days skiing.
The property is within easy access to the centre of Mottaret and there is normally a skiable path down to the piste some 30 metres from the chalet entrance. Otherwise, the piste is a five minute walk away.
Two resident staff will clean and tidy on a daily basis. They will also provide breakfast, tea and dinner on six days each week. See staff services below.
Relax by the log fire
- Five en suite double bedrooms
- Fully catered (breakfast, tea & cakes, plus a 3 course dinner) by two live-in staff
- Great open plan communal area with log fire
- Jacuzzi bath to rest those aching legs then...
- ...enjoy the sauna
- Stunning views to the head of the Meribel valley and Mont Vallon
- Heated boot racks to dry your boots (the best way to keep your feet warm)
Please see the gallery on the left for more images and floorplans of the chalet. Ranging over four floors, the accommodation is beautifully decorated and comprises:
Entrance floor (accessed by lift on the chalet’s 3rd floor):
- A gloriously large sitting room with south west facing balconies and a welcoming fireplace enables plenty of space for wonderful happy parties. Furnished in a traditional English style, this room has been described as “the room with the best view in the valley”. A CD / Ipod player provides the opportunity for one’s favourite music to be played every evening.
- The dining room: this wood panelled room will comfortably seat ten people.
- The recently refurbished kitchen is fully equipped with electric hob and oven, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave oven. A food processor is also included.
- Entrance hall
- Staff bedroom with shower room.
- Immediately outside the apartment door, there is a boot room with heated boot racks providing dry, warm boots every morning!
- A large mezzanine sitting area in the roof space of the chalet has two comfortable sofas, plus a large table often used as a work place. There is a (cable) TV and DVD player.
- Adjoining the sitting area is a small washroom with toilet.
1st floor down:
- On the two floors below the entrance floor are the five bedrooms. These are quite adequate in size but are not large.
- Bedroom 1: Double with queen bed, en suite bathroom and south west facing balcony. With floor to ceiling french windows, you wake up to a glorious view of Mont Vallon and the head of the Meribel valley.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds with en suite shower room and south west facing balcony.
- Bedroom 3: Twin or king size double bed with en suite Jacuzzi bathroom.
2nd floor down:
- Bedroom 4: Double with queen bed, en suite bathroom and south west facing balcony. Like bedroom 1, this room has floor to ceiling french windows enabling you to wake up to a glorious view of Mont Vallon and the head of the Meribel valley.
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds with en suite shower room and west facing balcony.
- Sauna room: Suitable for two people.
- Jacuzzi: A large Jacuzzi room with shower is next to the sauna.
- Utility room: This staff utility room includes a washing machine & tumble dryer.
- There will be two resident staff in the apartment. They will clean, make beds and tidy up each day. Guests are expected to keep the chalet reasonably tidy but the job of the staff is to make sure that the apartment is clean, tidy and presentable by the time guests return from their day’s skiing.
- Food: The chalet is rented on a catered basis. The staff will provide breakfast, tea and dinner on six of the seven days. The standard of food is homely/good quality, but not fine dining.
- Breakfast normally served at 8.00am will include cereals/porridge, croissants/pain au chocolat/French bread, butter and jams, yoghurt and fruit. Cooked breakfasts will be available if requested. Tea, coffee and fruit juices will also be served.
- Tea will, for example, include a freshly made cake.
- In the evenings, a friendly atmosphere is created around a delicious three course meal, normally served at 8.00pm. The food will be freshly cooked and high standards. For a party of ten guests, four bottles of red and/or white wine are included in the price of the holiday.
- Washing: The staff will be able to do a limited amount of personal washing during guests’ stay.
- Changeover day is Sunday. In order to enable the staff to clean the chalet on changeover day, guests are asked to vacate the apartment by no later than 10.00 am and to arrive after 3.00pm. In the event of guests needing to leave later, or arrive earlier than these times, we can arrange for luggage to be temporarily stored and for changing facilities to be provided.
- Groups of seven or more are required to book the entire chalet at the time of booking. If you are such a group and wish for us to continue to advertise any remaining rooms, we will do so and if we are successful in filling the remaining spaces, we will refund your party the difference. Only complete rooms can be sold on, not individual beds.
- The chalet is a part of a larger chalet block. Guests will be required to adhere to a standard of behaviour that does not cause offence to other occupants of the building. This includes making undue noise late at night!
- A returning client discount of 5% is available; this also applies to all previous Nonstop clients.
- More than 10 adults will not be accepted within a single booking. In the event of children taking the numbers to more than 10 (12 is the maximum), those children will be charged at 75% of the above per person rates.
- A garage in the basement.
- A large ski locker (on the ground floor).
- The twin rooms can be converted to include bunk beds if required for children. This increases the maximum number of guests to 12.
- There is a telephone available for local calls. Tel. No: 0033 (0)479 085176. Long distance and international calls can be made with a phone card, which are purchasable from the staff.
- Wifi is available within the apartment.
- All beds include top quality Egyptian cotton sheets, duck down duvets, and two pillows for each guest.
- A towelling dressing gown, bath and hand towels are provided for each guest.
- All bedrooms have a hair dryer.
- Olympie III has one cot and one highchair, if you require more than one please let us know. We can reserve an extra set for you for £30.