SKI CHALETS IN MOTTARET, FRANCE
Meribel Mottaret is one of the villages that makes up the Trois Vallees; one of the largest and most respected ski areas in the French Alps. We have two ski chalets available, the fully catered Olympie 3 and the self-catered Chalet Gaillard.
Les Trois Vallees, where Meribel Mottaret is situated, has some of the most varied and expansive terrain in the world. It is also one of the top 5 largest interlinked ski areas in the world, covering over 600km of piste, serviced by over 200 lifts. The variety of skiing, from wide open pistes to 'on the edge' off-piste skiing make it a must visit resort!
A room with a view
Meribel valley map
- Elevation: 1,300m-3,230m (3 Vallees). Mottaret is the highest village in the Meribel Valley at a height of 1750m.
- Voted 'Best Location for Early Snow' in Europe by The Guardian
- Average Annual Snowfall: 5m (16.4ft)
- Area: 600km of slopes (25% Beginner, 50% Intermediate, 25% Adavanced)
- Check out 'Les Trois Vallees' piste map or official website
Discount for previous Nonstop participants!
If you have already attended one of our courses we can offer you a discount on our two appartments in Meribel-Mottaret. Arranging a holiday in the Alps is a great way for you to reunite with the friends you made on your course. Contact us to find out more.